Shopping for men isn’t as easy as it sounds, so we’ve cut the time in half. This Gift Guide has a little for everyone. From cologne to pants, this Gift Guide will give you ideas for yourself and others.
1. Eastwest Bottlers – Moonshine Cologne $76 – The perfect cologne for every guy out there. This keeps us smelling fresh without the overpowering “Axe” scent we all remember from our early “cologne” years.
2. Hudson Sutler – Tahoe Dopp Kit $60 – Hudson Sutler is our favorite travel and accessories company, they offer high quality goods at a price you can’t beat. This Dopp Kit is the perfect travel companion.
3. Lacrosse Playground – Convertible Shorts $62.99 (currently on sale for $44.00) – Finding a good pair of shorts that can double as a bathing suit can be tricky, we found this pair of shorts to be the perfect fit with just the right amount of style. The quick-dry fabric is an added bonus allowing you to wear in-and-out of the water as an all around short.
4. Knockaround – The Helicopter Bundle $60 – We can’t think of a better present to open on Christmas morning. Let’s be honest, who doesn’t want a remote helicopter?
5. Criquet – The Players Shirt $75 – We recently stumbled upon this amazing company that specializes in golf shirts. As newcomers to the game of golf, we can’t say that we’ve got the lowest score on the course but with this shirt on, we can say we look the best.
6. La Matera – Paloma Belt $145 – A man can never have too many belts. We love this particular style because of its attention to detail – hand-stitched and leatherbacked, like their website states, these belts endure the test of time.
7. Jack Donnelly – Carter $98 – Jack Donnelly, in our opinion, produces some of the best pants out there. Pair these Carter pants with a Criquet shirt any day of the week for a casual day at the office or for hitting the links.