|Join our social network||Become a fan on Facebook||Follow us on Twitter|
90% of Lax has recently teamed up with our friends at BroBible to produce a premium t-shirt. The shirt dons the official 90% of Lax logo on the chest while the back features the answer to what many have wondered in the past. If 90% of lax is in the flow, then what does the remaining 10% stand for?
Visit the BroBible Gear Store for more info on the t-shirts.
We would like to hear what you think of the shirts. Feel free to leave a comment below.