• ed

    Last picture, center stick w/ blue head. What kind of pocket is that? Very interesting.

  • LaxLlama8

    It’s called an Iroquois topstring.

    It’s pretty commonly used by Iroquois players, it can give the stick some insane lip when done a certain way.

    However, the same effect can be achieved using a normal topstring and the correct shooter setup.

    Purely preference.