Class of 1952 Stadium Gets A New Carpet

Posted on January 4, 2012 by

Categories: D1, Field equipment


The Princeton Tigers have a new carpet to play on this season. The Class of 1952 Stadium underwent some changes. Specifically, the old school Astro turf was replaced with Synthetic turf. The face-off X displays the Princeton shield.

The Class of 1952 Stadium, home to the Princeton University men’s lacrosse team, is one of the great settings in all of college lacrosse. The parking lots adjacent to the stadium are filled early on gamedays with tailgaters, and the facility, with its six NCAA championship banners hanging behind the east goal, is often filled to capacity for the games themselves.

Princeton men’s lacrosse also practices and plays certain games in 27,800-seat Princeton Stadium.

Stick Tap: CunninghamPU3

Posted in: D1

Related Posts: