Holmes, PA – The HEADstrong Foundation is proud to offer a special deal for programs, coaches and players interested in being part of the 6th Annual Nicholas Colleluori Classic on October 6th and 7th, 2012 at Ridley High School in Folsom, PA.
Team of Champions Package – $150.00
(20) 2-Day Passes to the 6th Annual Nicholas Colleluori Classic
(2) 2-Day Coaches Passes
(1) Complimentary On-Site Clinic Hosted by Relentless Lacrosse
* Clinic will be held on Saturday October 6, 2012
* Clinic will feature CJ Costabile, Bill McGlone, Michael Colleluori and
other special guests.
* Players are encouraged to bring their own stick and equipment.
(1) Friends of Nick Sponsorship Level in the Event Program
This special deal is available to all Youth, High School and Club Lacrosse Teams and can be purchased online at
This package is a great way for teams to support the HEADstrong Foundation’s largest charity event while watching some of the most competitive collegiate lacrosse in the country.
Get involved today and don’t miss out on this great team building experience. The 6th Annual NCC will feature 23 of the top Division I, II and III collegiate Men’s lacrosse programs playing over the course of 2 days.
This year the Division I line-up includes the following programs:
Colgate University, High Point University, Hofstra University, Lehigh University, Marist College, Marquette University, University of Michigan, Mount St. Mary’s University, Robert Morris University, St. Joseph’s University and Villanova University
This year the Division II & III line-up includes the following programs:
Adelphi University, Albright College, Arcadia University, Chestnut Hill College, Dowling College, Marymount University, Misericordia University, Randolph-Macon College, Rosemont College, Richard Stockton College, Theil College and Widener University.
• Share with your team the experience of watching some of the most competitive lacrosse at the Division I, II and III levels.
• Witness collegiate programs from all over the country playing locally in support of the HEADstrong Foundation.
• 2 days of great lacrosse fun featuring a Fan Fest presented by Endeavor Performance featuring over 20 vendors, music, contests, games and concessions.
• Educate your players on the importance of getting involved in their communities and making a difference in the game.
• Receive first class instruction from Relentless Lacrosse during their complimentary clinic on Saturday October 6, 2012.
“We hope that you will join us for an amazing weekend honoring all of those who are affected by blood cancers. In an effort to further educate and inspire our youth, our organization decided to create an affordable sponsorship package geared towards attracting program directors and coaches so that they could share this wonderful experience with their players. This is a great opportunity for players to see nationally recognized programs playing on a local stage for a great cause. We hope that attendees will find the experience uplifting and encouraging. We look forward to seeing you at the Nicholas Colleluori Classic.” Cheryl Colleluori, HEADstrong President and Nick’s Mom
About the HEADstrong Foundation:
HEADstrong Foundation works to advocate, raise funds for and to support those affected by blood cancer or working to eliminate it. HEADstrong Foundation generates funds for blood cancer research, distributes grants and provides assistance to patients and survivors of blood cancer. In addition, HEADstrong Foundation awards scholarships and grants for students with ambitions of entering the medical field. Founder Nick “Head” Colleluori” attended Hofstra University where he played lacrosse. While at Hofstra Nick was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. While sick he began counseling other patients and began laying the framework for what would become the HEADstrong Foundation, in an effort to raise cancer awareness and help others and future patients that found themselves in a similar situation. In August of 2006 he even found the strength to play in one last lacrosse game. Nick passed away on November 28, 2006 at the age of 21. Even though he is gone, his memory and relentless determination lives on through the HEADstrong Foundation.