Our friends at BroBible are thrilled to announce that Pretty Lights will headline BroBible.com’s Revelation Summer Kick-Off concert to benefit Pencils of Promise on Friday, June 4, at Terminal 5 in New York City. Joining the producer mastermind are RJD2 and Chiddy Bang, two of the country’s best live acts. This is going to be one of the most incredible New York City concerts of the summer.
BroBible.com joined the Ultimate Lax Bro on a recent “official visit” to the defending national champion Syracuse Orange and captured an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at the world of high-stakes lacrosse recruiting. The Exclusive World Premiere of “Ultimate Lax Bro II: The Official Visit” is after the jump.
90% of Lax has recently teamed up with our friends at BroBible to produce a premium t-shirt. The shirt dons the official 90% of Lax logo on the chest while the back features the answer to what many have wondered in the past. If 90% of lax is in the flow, then what does the remaining 10% stand for? Find out after the jump.
Brobible, the official site for bros everywhere, has extended its deadline for the “Name that Flow” content until this Saturday (Oct. 31) at midnight. Winners of the content will get a Warrior NOZ Head, Warrior Krypto Pro Black Handle, Warrior Limited Edition Imperial Gloves and a special, to-be-announced grand prize. Find out more info at Brobible.com.
Remember, for all the up-to-the-minute updates, follow Lacrosse Playground on Twitter, become a fan on our Facebook Page or subscribe to our channel on You Tube for all the latest videos if you’re not already.
Also, if you like contest prizes and giveaways join our social network, My Lacrosse Playground! It’s easy…log in, make a profile and talk lax with your closest friends.
Here are some articles to catch up on in case you missed them:
BroBible recently sat down with Chris Mead and Matt Wheeler, founders of LacrosseRecruits.com, about their website and how to stand out amongst your peers on the field and off the field. Chris and Matt also let us in on their upcoming plans for the fall.
In the interview Co-Founder Chris Meade states that LacrosseRecruits.com “had extensive cooperation from the coaching community in developing features that cannot be found in other recruiting applications, so coaches use the tool. It incorporates video, which is growing in importance due to the growth of the game. It makes it easy to communicate with college coaches. And most importantly we feel that we had an inside track when compared to other recruiting websites since we played, coached, and also spent endless hours of our lives on the computer.” More after the jump…