The 4th is a magical holiday and this year is gonna be even better because it falls on a Monday. Boom! Three day weekend. Make it special by grabbing six must-have items to make the weekend even more spectacular.
6. To celebrate the Fourth of July, Supra has created a star spangled Skytop draped in the colors of Old Glory. There are only 413 sequentially numbered pairs available which will release Saturday, July 2 exclusively at: Colette, Paris; Solebox, Berlin; Sneakersnstuff, Stockholm; ONE at Slam City Skates, London; and Factory 413, LA.
5. American Flag Aviator Sunglasses. Add patriotic flare to the popular accessory.
4. Bluetooth Retro Handset. If it’s good enough for Lenny, then it’s good enough for anybody. ThinkGeek has updated a handset to connect to your cell phone using Bluetooth technology. Yup, no more tangled up phone cord. Now people will think you’re really crazy talking into a old-time handset connected to… nothing. Man up, it’s baller. Order.
3. Beachwear. Whether you’re celebrating on da beach or in the jungle, coastal apparel by Matthews Whyte will keep you cool. MW makes classic apparel and accessories that make you think everyday is a holiday. Check out the super, lightweight t-shirts and croakies. Order.
2. Netted Cocoon Hammock. Let’s be honest, passing out in poison ivy should not be the highlight of your 4th of July this year. Crash in style with this wondrous hammock. This is the tented hammock that’s impervious to mosquitoes. The hammock has a fine mesh canopy that provides complete coverage from bugs and other outdoor pests. Order.
1. Aquaskipper. Who wants to be the baddest mofo in the water? I know I do and I’m gonna be able to cruise past any Point Break wannabes with the Aquaskipper. Every time you jump, the force of your weight compresses the fiberglass spring, causing the back foil to change its angle. From the same impact of your jump, the angled back foil is pushed downward to generate the propulsion. Order.