LPG searched for the most excruciating hits of all time on the lax field. A massive blow to an unwary opponent is otherwise known as the Yard Sale. Urban Dictionary depicts a Yard Sale as “a lacrosse term used when a player of the opposing team is stick checked hard enough that he drops his stick, causing him to sometimes fall, keep running, or grab his head in disgust before being laid out by a longpole.” You will definitely find some of those occurrences in the following clips.
10. Big Lacrosse Hit: Hampden Sydney Flexes Some Muscle on VMI.
9. Moorestown vs. St. Augustine. LPG especially loves the enthusiasm from the parent at the 0:32 mark.
8. Big Kent Denver Hit! What up Mile High?!
7. Love the Slow Motion Montage.
6. This…is Somewhat Questionable, Right?
5.This Dude is just Swoll’!
4. Regular season Ivy League Championship game, 2003. This video is so worth it. Pay extra attention to the backdrop 14 seconds in.
3. Manhattanville Can Surely Bring It!
2. Hop vs. Cuse…
1.This hit brings new meaning to “War On the Shore.”
What did you think was the best “Yard Sale”?! Did LPG get it right?