The final week of the college lacrosse season culminates with the NCAA Lacrosse Selection Show Presented by Northwestern Mutual – when the men’s bracket will be exclusively announced – on Sunday, May 3, at 9 p.m. Host Anish Shroff will be joined by analysts Quint Kessenich and Paul Carcaterra for expert insight and analysis.
Before the field is selected, conference champions will be crowned across ESPNU and ESPN3. Men’s highlights include:
· The Ivy League Championship, played at top-seeded Brown in Providence, R.I., begins Friday, May 1, with the semifinals on ESPN3, starting at 5 p.m., followed by the finals on ESPNU Sunday, May 3, at noon.
· The America East Championship title game will air on ESPNU on Saturday, May 2, at 10 a.m.
· A non-conference matchup between Boston University vs. No. 5 Duke will be played Sunday at 2:30 p.m. on ESPN3.
· The Big Ten Women’s Championship title game, from College Park, Md., will be shown on ESPN3 on Sunday at noon, in addition to a same-day tape-delayed airing at 5 p.m. on ESPNU.
· The Atlantic Sun Women’s Championship will be carried by ESPN3 beginning Wednesday, April 29 with quarterfinal action, followed by the semis on Friday and the title game on Sunday at 1 p.m.
· A non-conference tilt showcasing No. 17 Johns Hopkins and No. 4 Duke will be shown on Sunday at 11:30 a.m. on ESPN3.
· The America East Championship will be carried on ESPN3 at noon.
· The Big South Women’s Championship title game will be played on Sunday and carried on ESPN3 at 2 p.m.