I was recently asked to dye a head for a player in the next LXM PRO event in Jacksonville, Florida. Here are the steps to follow in order to dye the LXMPRO head.
1. I again chose to use the Cyber Pro X6.
2. I then began cutting out each individual logo of some of the sponsors (Monster, Adrenaline, New Balance).
3. I then began covering the entire outside of the head in hot glue.
4. I chose RIT Dye: Evening Blue and Fuchsia and made a fade pattern on the head.
5. After the initial dyes were done I placed more logos and some graphics and did another coat of hot glue on the outside.
6. I chose to do a half Black fade to help the one side pop more with the colors and here is the final result.
I have three more in the works for the upcoming LXMPRO game in Jacksonville, FL on Saturday the 16th. Make sure to check in regularly so you don’t miss a thing.
Matt Hickman graduated from Georgetown Prep (’04) and then went on to star at Salisbury University (’08). He now runs King Dyes ([email protected]) while also working for Performance Lacrosse Training in Bethesda, Md.
[…] was asked by Evan Kay to dye him a LXM PRO head as well before the game coming up this Saturday, October the 16th. Evan uses the Evo Pro 2.0 and […]