Launching in January in time for the spring training season, the Nike Pro Combat line of baselayer evolves with both a short-sleeve top and shorts — a standout combination for the modern athlete looking for premium performance benefits including breathability and compression. The Nike Hypercool Fitted Short Sleeve Top 2.0 provides an optimal fit and design with added mesh in high-heat zones for ventilation and comfort. Athletes can stay cool and comfortable during training and game-day competition with the following benefits within this top:
– Dri-FIT fabric pulls sweat away to help keep athletes comfortable and dry.
– Body-skimming fit allows for a thin layer of air to be trapped next to the skin for warmth.
– Mesh insets are strategically bonded in high-heat zones for breathability and ventilation.
Nike Pro Combat Hypercool Comp 6-Inch Short 2.0 was designed to be durable, breathable and versatile. It’s perfect for multiple sports, diverse seasons, and many conditions for training or game day. These Hypercool shorts are designed to be durable, breathable and versatile while providing the following benefits:
– Dri-FIT, single-knit jersey fabric pulls sweat away to help keep athletes comfortable and dry.
– Compression fit for support and comfort under athletic uniforms or as a layering piece.
– Contrast-colored design on the side panels adds a unique and distinct visual.
The Nike Hypercool 2.0 top and shorts launch globally January 1, 2012.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.