PROJECTED START DATE: Winter 2011 – To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
LacrosseRecruits.com, The Official Recruiting Tool of US Lacrosse, simplifies the lacrosse recruiting process by allowing a high school player to put their profile and video in front of every college coach in the country in an efficient manner. One click and a coach is watching the player’s video, looking at his / her transcripts, checking out his/her event schedule, etc. Our team is passionately working to help as many high school players as possible have the opportunity to play college lacrosse. LacrosseRecruits.com was founded in 2008 and is the currently the #1 lacrosse recruiting tool.
Seven Reasons to Work at LacrosseRecruits.com
1. Fast Growing – Triple digit growth per year means more career growth opportunities for you.
2. Passion – You will get to help high school lacrosse players have the opportunity to play collegiately. (Playing a college sport = some of the best life experiences)
3. Great People – 6 fun, intelligent, happy, and hardworking co-workers means you love the people you work with.
4. Control Your Destiny – Because we are a small company, everyone’s ideas are important and play an influential role in making our company even better. If you have a better way of doing something, we want to know!
5. Based in beautiful New York, NY. If you can make it here… You can make it anywhere…
6. The industry leader in streamlining the recruiting process. LacrosseRecruits.com has been referred to as “the online recruiting tool colleges coaches actually use” by the college coaching community.
7. We have some of the best customers in the world. We work with parents who are doing everything they can to help their sons or daughters through the recruiting process and find a college where their children are going to grow socially, academically and athletically. (My parents did the same thing ten years ago when I went through the recruiting process and I plan on doing the same thing when my kids are trying to find a college where they can play lacrosse or maybe dance or be on the debate team, whatever…)
Our interview process is tough. We have a commitment to our team to bring on only the best-of-the-best to sit next to them. A typical interview process includes: two phone interviews, in-person interviews, an assignment, and thorough reference and background checks… and it all starts with the application survey below.
Client Relations / Sales Director
We have a full time position available in New York, NY. Local applicants are preferred and no relocation assistance is available.
As Client Relations / Sales Director with LacrosseRecruits.com, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a start up environment and tackle real world business challenges. You will develop a streamlined user experience for new and existing clients, as well as sales approaches targeted towards high school lacrosse players, their parents, high school coaches and club level coaches. Internally, we refer to the position as “Chief Happiness Officer” for our current and future users.
Requirements for this position include:
Bachelor degree required
2-5 Years of sales or customer service experience
Enthusiasm for the game of lacrosse and the recruiting process
Excellent communication skills on telephone, live chat and e-mail
Collegiate lacrosse experience required
Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
Building trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with current and future members
Excellent customer service with LacrosseRecruits.com members
Attention to detail
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
To learn about internship opportunities or our Field Hockey Director position, please visit www.sportsrecruitsllc.com.